- Dec 13,
Roy Moore Was ‘a Bridge Too Far’ for Alabama Evangelicals
- Dec 12,
Pew: Fewer Christians Wish for a ‘Merry Christmas’ This Year
- Dec 11,
Where Evangelicals Fall on Roy Moore vs. Trump, Lauer, Franken, and Six More Men
- Dec 8,
Died: Harry Blamires, the C. S. Lewis Protégé Who Rediscovered ‘The Christian Mind’
- How to Celebrate Christmas as a Cultural MinorityChristians abroad and Muslims at home helped me find the holy day in the holiday.
- Pastors Who Have Flamed Out, Traded Down, Or Stayed StrongWe seldom celebrate consistency, integrity and humility as much as we should. But those are the character traits that make for real ministry success.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Thomas Forsyth TorranceEcumenical Theologian
- In Defense of Pro-Life ‘Hypocrisy’Analogies between abortion and other “life issues” are shakier than we sometimes suppose.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- Lovers, Fighters, and the World They MadeAlec Ryrie explores the emotional bonds that have held the Protestant family together for 500 years.