Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 1,
Bucking the Trend, Erskine Seminary Takes Steps to Split from CollegeWhile financial woes prompt many seminaries to consolidate, Erskine’s are causing it to take a step away.
- Jun 30,
Not Too Late for Grove City’s ‘Sorry’ to ProfessorDecades after a Cold War–era firing, the Pennsylvania school is in good standing again.
- Jun 29,
Russia's Proposed Law: No Evangelizing Outside of ChurchEvangelicals protest the law, which would severely limit where and how Christians share the gospel.
- Jun 28,
Your Unchurched Friends Want to Know About Your FaithAnd while they don’t want to go to church, they’re likely up for attending other church activities with you, LifeWay reports.
- McDonald’s May Be the Most Welcoming Spot in Your NeighborhoodA fast-food skeptic finds lessons on community in an unexpected place.
- Patriotic Worship is Coming to a Church Near YouPastors and churches mix patriotism and worship around July 4th.(The Exchange)
- Necesitamos la luz de aprenderSi vamos a brillar para Cristo en este mundo, queremos pensar profundamente y razonar bien.
- From Jesus to Mary and Back Again: The History of the AnnunciationThe surprising reason it falls during Lent, and why it has been important for fighting heresy and abortion.
- Andy Crouch: Stop Engaging 'The Culture,' Because It Doesn't ExistWe should spend more time loving our flesh-and-blood neighbor.
- Awkward Church Stock Photos: The Siskel and Ebert"Great sermon, pastor!"
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- Come Out of Your Gender-Role FoxholesHow men and women can have better conversations about leadership, love, and life together.