Our inability to have kids turned into an ability to do so much else.
July 28Three Views: Would Jesus Hang Out in a Strip Club?
July 25Introducing the Bible! Now with Less!
July 24Sorry 666: Churches Fear 990 More
July 23Meet the Failed Pastor Who Ministers to Other Failed Pastors
July 22What We Talk About When We Talk About 'Birth Control'
July 21New Executive Orders on LGBT Discrimination Don't Exempt Religious Orgs
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 28,
Leading Rabbi Nominated as First Non-Christian Religious Freedom AmbassadorObama nomination of David Saperstein will require strong Senate support.
- Jul 25,
IRS to Atheists: Okay, We'll Investigate Pulpit Freedom Sunday PastorsTax agency and FFRF announce settlement, but Milwaukee church disputes the lawsuit's dismissal.
- Jul 24,
Meriam Ibrahim Finally Leaves Sudan, Meets Pope FrancisChristian mother once sentenced to death for her faith now bound for United States with her family.
- Jul 21,
Mosul's Last Christians Flee Iraq's Hoped-For Christian Stronghold(UPDATED) Historic community comes to 'a real end' after ISIS ultimatum tells Christians to convert, pay tax, or die.
- Why Singles Belong in Church LeadershipUnmarried ministers offer a unique understanding of devotion to Christ alone.
- Morning Roundup 7/29/14Seminary Debt; Confusing Emails; Grand Narrative
- Scientists Agree: Sex, Money, and Power Don't Make Us HappyJesus told us this a long time ago.
- Developing a 'We' CultureYouth problems are our problems.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About 'Birth Control'Meaningful debate requires us to define the terms of discussion.
- An Explosion of JoyWhat it means to be the apostolic church.
- HerculesTalk about your therapeutic moral demigods.
- Beyond the Echo Chamber on Gender RolesOur notion of male and female begins with a robust understanding of creation.