Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 20,
1,180 Churches Help World Relief Resettle Refugees at Record RateHighest total since 1999 comes as federal judges rule against state attempts to ban Syrian refugees.
- Oct 14,
Latest Survey: Most Evangelicals Are Not Voting TrumpMeasuring Americans by beliefs, not self-identity, makes a big difference in 2016 election polls.
- Oct 13,
Chibok Schoolgirls Released in Exchange for Boko Haram MilitantsThe girls are the first to be freed since the group was kidnapped from a boarding school in 2014.
- Oct 13,
Asia Bibi Case Delayed by Pakistan Supreme CourtChristian mother of five is the first woman sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan.
- Are Religious Kids Meaner or Nicer?A Christian sociologist responds to two contradictory studies and what they tell us about science.
- Big Cities Need Great Small Churches, Too Alongside big churches, we need an explosion of smaller, niche churches to infiltrate neighborhoods and challenge us to think differently.(Pivot)
- El privilegio de votar: Una perspectiva hispana Como creyentes hispanos queremos ser buenos ciudadanos de este país, ya sea que haya sido nuestro país de nacimiento o de adopción.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- Why Jesus, Not Salvation, Is God’s Greatest Gift to UsWe’re too quick to see the What instead of the Who.
- What Does the 'Enneagram' Have to Offer Christians?For Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile, the personality model is more than a pop psychology fad—it's a window into how human beings are wired.
- Before You Vote, Watch ‘Vertigo’What Hitchcock's thriller can teach us about sexism, nostalgia, and the gospel's call to justice.
- What Politics Can (and Can’t) Do to Prevent Another HolocaustGood governments can slow the spread of genocide, but they can’t stop people from becoming genocidal.