But no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
September 19Study: Where Are the Women Leading Evangelical Organizations?
September 18A Sobering Mercy
September 17Do Christian Schools Produce Good Citizens? The Evidence Says Yes.
September 16Why Can't Men Be Friends?
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
September 12Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 22,
Pew Surprised by How Many Americans Want Religion Back in PoliticsFresh stats on who thinks churches should endorse candidates, whether homosexual behavior is a sin, and has it gotten harder to be an evangelical.
- Sep 18,
What Evangelicals Think About Scotland's Independence Vote(UPDATED) After narrow "No" vote, Scottish evangelicals say churches will take lead in building the 'new Scotland.'
- Sep 17,
Lecrae Brings Reformed Rap to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show(UPDATED) Performance with The Roots was the first by a Christian rapper on late-night TV.
- Sep 15,
James MacDonald Asks Forgiveness for Unbiblical Discipline of Harvest Bible Chapel EldersMegachurch pastor confesses board slandered three elders as 'false messengers' last year.
- Slammed in the SpiritHope for a Christian blogosphere that focuses more on God than each other.
- Morning Roundup 9/22/14Nashville Millennials; Not Islamophobic; Parachurch Ministry
- How to Steward the Power of MarriageWhat family breakdown and spiritual friendship have taught me about the family of God.
- Why ISIS Must Be StoppedBut no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- The DropHeaven and hell, redemption and damnation, all in the seedy Brooklyn bar underworld.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'