Help & Info
Thank you for visiting ChristianBibleStudies.com, brought to you by Christianity Today International. Your purchases here help support our not-for-profit ministry. Please read our corporate Statement of Faith
How can I get the Bible study in eBook format to my eReader?
- Download the file from the Christian Bible Studies store to your computer. This file will likely go to a "Downloads" folder on your computer or to your desktop.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a USB cable. Once your eReader is connected, a drive folder will open up in Windows Explorer entitled the name of your eReader.
- Open the "Documents" folder within the eReader folder. You will be able to view the content from your eReader here.
- Go back to your "Downloads" folder or desktop on your computer to retrieve the Bible study. Select the file and move it to the "Documents" folder on your eReader.
- Safely remove your eReader from the computer.
- The Bible study will be on your eReader as the top file if you keep it organized by most recent first. If you organize your eReader files by author, Bible studies will be listed under "C" for "Christian Bible Studies."
- Select the file and enjoy Bible study on your eReader.
Did this information help?
I found what I needed.
I still need help.
Follow Christian Bible Studies