Guest / Limited Access /

"If you want to know what water is, don't ask the fish." So goes an old Chinese proverb. In other words, total immersion deprives the mind of a counterperspective and, for that matter, an honest evaluation.

To be born in India is to ...

Kelvin Lim

May 04, 2013  1:44am

Other have similar experience will also be opened to know that there is a way out to experience the love of God too! Good practical life's journey with an answer given

Pop Seal

April 30, 2013  3:58pm

There is a hard place on the road to real Christianity. That resurrection life is often hidden by false conceptions of Christianity that we expect to find, and discover it's not there. "The Dark Night of the Soul" is a book about the sense of failure or frustration often entered by ministers. I was half way through it and realized I knew more about the 'dark' than the author. The nearly unbearable emotional pain is as deep as anything we can experience. My cure was the fact that I knew the only way a Christian can lose the fight is to quit. Like Israel returning from her captivity, the rebuilding is as hard as it is priceless. The Christ does return to His temple sooner or later....if you don't quit.

Eng Hoe Lim

April 27, 2013  12:31am

Thanks Ravi. I read 'Imperiled by Immersion' in your book 'Deliver Us from Evil'. I am a Chinese but I did not know that proverb until I read it in your book. Practically the whole church in the whole world has yet to see the ramifications (and the enormity of our mission) of "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me" and Col.1:15-20 and "Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is done in heaven." BTW there is another Chinese proverb that says, "We cannot see the mountain when we are on the mountain.". Thanks for your inspiration.

dr. james willingham

April 26, 2013  10:02pm

I really enjoy and appreciate Ravi Zacharias and His work as an Apologist for the Christian Faith. Having been converted from Atheism in my last year of High School, I can appreciate the thought and insight that are involved in his explanations of the Christian Faith, especially as they bear upon the intellectual spirit of the Postmodern Era.

Raj Kosaraju

April 26, 2013  7:22pm

Just two simple words, but oh how much they mean: 'Thank you!' Has it been a long time since you heard them? If so, understand this: others may fail to thank you, but your Heavenly Father appreciates all that you do and all that you are. Your work may go uncelebrated, but it will not go unrewarded. God has put you exactly where He needs you. You are fulfilling His purpose every day. Once you accept that, you'll find joy and meaning in what you're doing. God is the reason - others are just the beneficiaries! Don't let someone else's response decide your level of joy. They may not notice, but God does. He observes every day and every detail of your life. 'God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other believers, as you still do.' Paul writes, 'Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord...' (Colossians 3:17 NIV). The body of Christ is blessed to have Ravi Zacharias. I am always inspired by the style of truth portrayed in all his apologetics.

kayode paul

March 27, 2013  11:04am

The body of Christ is blessed to have Ravi Zacharias. I am always inspired by the style of truth portrayed in all his apologetics. I would love to have him as a mentor! God bless the humble servant of God!