Weekly Wrap & Church Signs of the Week: Country Music Edition
Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- So uthern Baptists, Stats, and Race: Reflections on Some Unhelpful Remarks
- The Bible and Sexuality: A Closer Look
- How to Know Whether Your Church's Leadership Team Is a True Team
- Preaching in the Western Context: Australia Reflections, part 4
- Monday is for Missiology: Engaging Well -- Staying Faithful in Faithless Times
- Saturday is for Seminars: Let's Connect at One of These Upcoming Denominational Meetings
- Ne w Research: Universalism, Pluralism, Pastors, & the People
Church Signs of the Week
Having been raised in New York, living and working in Nashville is quite a different cultural experience-- especially when it comes to music. I'm a fan of 80's hair bands, but the music scene here is Nashville is decidedly country. LifeWay's office is just six blocks from the Ryman Auditorium, and the church at which I served as interim pastor hosted the Grand Ole Opry while they restored the building after the flood in 2010. So with that, I present this country music edition of church signs of the week.
Many of you who follow country music will recognize the reference in this sign.
Apparently this church is a huge fan of Larry the Cable Guy.
Finally, this sign could, and should, be the title of a country song-- if spelled correctly, of course.