Weekly Wrap & Church Signs of the Week: Lent & Easter
Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- Empty Promises: The Pete Wilson Interview
- Open More Lanes: Viral Churches, part 8
- Our Leading Presidential Candidates: Self-Professed Christians Whom Many Christians Don't Believe Actually Are Christians
- Faith and Works: A Closer Look
- Considering (and Surviving) Unhealthy Christian Organizations, part 2
- Watch the Q Conference Live Online Today
- Morning Roundup - April 10, 2012
- Austra lia Reflections, part 3: Ally, Australia, and the Unchurched
Church Signs of the Week
After a week off in honor of Good Friday, our weekly look at church signs continues with a Lenten theme.
First are the obvious "lent" puns.
Next, we have a special entry. Well played, sir. Well played-- though the punctuation would have helped on "it's."
And we finish things up this week with one last pun that if read line by line really alters the meaning.