Weekly Wrap & Church Signs of the Week: Spelling Bee
Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- Thursday is for Thinkers: Five Confessions of a Failed Church Planter, a Guest Post from John Thomas
- SBC 2011 Statistical Realities-- Facts Are Our Friends But These Are Not Very Friendly Facts
- Subversive Kingdom: Secrets Revealed
- The Exchange: Gabe Lyons, "The Next Christians"
- A Thread of Hope for God's Mission - Final: More Lessons from the Thread
- Missing Japan
Church Signs of the Week
I get it. Words get mispelled all the time. That's why editors have jobs. Unfortunately, churches typically don't have editors around when putting up the messages on their signs. Maybe some of them should look into it, though, particularly if it will be in concrete.
Sometimes, it's just a simple mistake...or misteak...
I am assuming the first one is intentional, but the others, not so much.
And it's not always just churches. An iPhone app for Governor Mitt Romney recently made this mistake too.
Finally, this one is actually the correct name of the church. However, I hope no one accuses them of preaching a different gospel.