Weekly Wrap & Church Signs of the Week: Doctrine of Election
Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- I am Thinking of Moving My Blog to Patheos and Would Value Your Input
- Cultural and Religious Research Cheat Sheet
- Jim Garlow Discusses "Pulpit Freedom Sunday" on CNN: Worth a Moment to Understand the Issues
- Pastors: Use Those Stats... but Use Them Correctly (w/ New Stats on, Well, Stats)
- New Research: Majority of Pastors Disapprove of Pulpit Endorsements
- What's the Deal with the Church Growth Movement? (part one)
- Curing Pastoral Stats Abuse: How Not to Be a Stats Abuser or Confuser
Church Signs of the Week
This week marked the first Presidential debate of the election between Governor Romney and President Obama. As you might expect, some churches have taken advantage of the political talk to spice up their church signs.
I appreciate the honesty by this first church. I think we would all appreciate it if the same was true of all candidates.
This is quite a different take on the Doctrine of Election.
This sign might make more sense if the hedges were trimmed.
Finally, I expect to see this sign quite frequently between now and election day.