Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
We are united with a Christ who seems not to have done much of note for most of his life.
Outside Insight: Some say it’s the new norm. Others don’t consider it biblical.
That's what I'd like to help us think about in this blog.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Why it happened—and what pastors and leaders should know about their rights.
Can a volunteer's expenses be counted as charitable contributions?
Why you need to be asking the right questions about fertility treatments
One woman’s powerful decision in a difficult pregnancy
Is natural family planning right for you?
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |