Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
Churches join effort to care for vulnerable children who have lost one or both parents in West Africa.
Studying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
Succession plans can destroy a church. Or help it thrive for years to come. What are the keys to success?
A case study in leadership discernment
Estudiar el libro de los Hechos cambió mi perspectiva en cuanto a compartir las buenas nuevas.
Down-to-earth practices for a holy season.
These particular indicators have nothing to do with numerical growth.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Seventh Circuit reverses 2013 decision, but explains how a future challenge could proceed.
Some of us will raise the money, some will raise awareness, and some will raise the kids—but it will take all of us together to make an impact.
Have we deified the world’s most famous search engine?
Questions about God can be faith builders—if we handle them correctly
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |