Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
Why the clash between North and South remains relevant, 150 years later.
Ukrainian Jews who follow Yeshua also plant congregations worldwide.
Despite what you may have heard, more Americans than ever want abortion access restricted.
Pastor Hayes Wicker talks about his most famous congregant and friend.
Raised in a culture that porn-ifies sex and deifies desire, today's young adults need a bigger vision of sexuality.
Even when it's awkward, it puts your leadership on the high road.
Facts worth noting as you plan your board's next meeting agenda
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
Examination and innovation can often yield cost savings.
Keys to passing on strong values to your kids
Sin and the unbelievable redemption of Jesus
My choice is a matter of health—and faith.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |