Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
Christians’ misguided fight for football devotions isn’t working.
Reformed theology is more irenic and diverse than you think, says theologian Oliver Crisp.
Why the pulpit—and not the screen—still belongs at the center of our churches.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Protect your church from fraudulent activities.
Set a high standard for maintenance, safety, and overall look of your building.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Sometimes deep connections happen with those you might least expect
A septuagenarian on what she and her friends have learned over the years
Focus more on the miracles, not on the mess
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |