Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
Christian private school graduates are just as engaged in their communities as their public school peers—if not more.
Men and women alike increasingly say they are lonely. It doesn't have to be this way.
Couples need more than just each other.
Amid the discussion of redeeming work, how do we talk about rest?
No matter what happens, our Maker sees us.
Spiritual insight comes the same way that creative insight does.
Five trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
New finding closely mirrors Christianity Today's church budget study.
5 healthy habits to help you slow down and enjoy your job
Having a terrible day doesn’t mean you’re a terrible mother.
Why you should focus on God’s goodness instead of your own shortcomings
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |