Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
It takes more than good intentions to do urban ministry—it requires spiritual armor.
Peter Enns makes the case that Scripture doesn't tell us everything. So does it tell us anything?
Joshua Dubois, president Obama's former spiritual advisor, recommends readings for those in positions of authority.
How one church responded to an unexpected encounter with mental illness.
A reflection on the universal beauty of the body of Christ.
Five trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
How to successfully fix problems and implement change.
Moving beyond selfish love to servant love
A Christianity Today resource for your college-bound kids
. . . even when you’re married
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |