Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
The popular blogger leaned on 'The Divine Comedy' when his world was falling apart.
What do Americans think about the United States and God? Fascinating new data.
Despite the headlines, marital scandals don’t define the church.
Is national patriotism inconsistent with Christianity?
What churches do for trauma.
When I resisted trying to solve problems, something beautiful happened.
Church financial health can be gauged by monitoring these key factors.
New legal requirements for this start on October 1.
This week’s headlines that affect churches and church leaders.
What is more important than your to-do list?
Even if you’re single, flirting at the office is a no-no. Here’s why.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |