Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
I’ve learned that there’s no dividing line between ‘American Christmas’ and ‘Christian Christmas.’
Rooting our celebration of Christ’s birth more deeply in our lives.
The little-known history of Christianity’s icon of generosity.
A haunting question that burns bright at Advent.
How a simple metaphor helped me come to terms with people leaving my church.
Do we have the courage to let young people ask difficult questions?
Don’t miss the articles that drew the most interest on ChurchLawAndTax.com this year.
8 trends worth noting as you evaluate your own use of bulletins.
Track and report mileage for proper reimbursement
5 ways you can reconnect with him
Life after divorce is lonely—even when you’ve got Jesus.
Even in Christ, we may feel alone.
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |