Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
How to bid farewell as though our bodies mattered.
The Fuller Seminary president sees the church’s moment of cultural exile as a moment of incredible opportunity.
A brilliant new film series pictures how to live out our salvation.
How welcoming in the stranger revived a declining congregation.
New atheist communities look a lot like church.
Don't let sloppy or poor accounting practices compromise your church's finances.
CDC experts weigh in on disease basics, how church leaders can locally respond, and travel advisories.
Guidelines and safeguards for an effective adult mentoring ministry.
Going straight to the source—Millennials themselves
One woman’s cautionary tale on how to break free
Moving past stereotypes about sexual desire to find wholeness in Christ
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |