Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from January:
1. Rick Warren's Inaugural Invocation
2. Gay Bishop Kicks off Celebrity-filled Event
3. Warren Affirms Obama's 'Desire to be President of Every Citizen'
4. A reference to research on embryos?
5. Inaugural Benediction Draws Laughter
6. PIC Apologizes for not Broadcasting Robinson's Prayer
7. Poor Pastor Rick
8. The Death of Joe Biden's Wife – An Honest Crisis of Faith
9. Obama Surprises Church with a Visit
10. Obama Asks Court to Include 'So help me God' at Inauguration
Some Christian schools challenge an Illinois requirement. Experts weigh in.
An excerpt from 'Rejoicing in Christ.'
We sometimes fail to see Jesus for who he really is, even when he stands right before us.
The five-minute rule and other tips
4 ways to identify and grow young, diverse leaders.
5 steps to unclutter your ministry
Advice to help you navigate a touchy subject
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
Address these common frustrations to help those serving thrive.
Gratitude is not just a choice, it’s a commandment
Francine Rivers wrestles with mommy porn
Using your business smarts at home could save your life.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |