Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
A brilliant new film series pictures how to live out our salvation.
Survey finds many American evangelicals hold unorthodox views on the Trinity, salvation, and other doctrines.
. . . and rich are the financially desperate. Just ask my family.
How welcoming in the stranger revived a declining congregation.
New atheist communities look a lot like church.
Guidelines and safeguards for an effective adult mentoring ministry.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Protect your church from fraudulent activities.
Going straight to the source—Millennials themselves
One woman’s cautionary tale on how to break free
Moving past stereotypes about sexual desire to find wholeness in Christ
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |