Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Michael Horton's message to restless believers: Stay put, and build the church.
It takes more than good intentions to do urban ministry—it requires spiritual armor.
Peter Enns makes the case that Scripture doesn't tell us everything. So does it tell us anything?
What 'we' learn that 'I' will never know.
What it takes to lead a prayerful community.
Max Lucado talks about how good prayers shake the heavens and shape community.
Five trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
How to successfully fix problems and implement change.
How to put your fears to rest and step out in faith
Do you really believe God is who he says he is?
Ways to help lift the burden
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |