Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
What to do with our grief for the world.
New Study: Champions of religious freedom tell Christians, 'Keep your faith to yourselves.'
Some Christian schools challenge an Illinois requirement. Experts weigh in.
What the gospel means for those whose identity is their sexuality, and for you.
How Christians can show grace instead of taking sides.
The five-minute rule and other tips
Advice to help you navigate a touchy subject
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
Address these common frustrations to help those serving thrive.
Gratitude is not just a choice, it’s a commandment
Francine Rivers wrestles with mommy porn
Using your business smarts at home could save your life.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |