Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Though unseen and unheard, he orchestrates the details of our lives—even when they are falling apart.
(UPDATED) Debate continues over how long pastoral restoration should take.
New LifeWay Research shows what Americans think about the effects of Islam on religious freedom around the world.
When the church embraces its refugee neighbors, blessings flow both ways.
What churches do for trauma.
The church should empower curiosity and foster imagination...but does it?
Trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Ruling lacks an explicit religious exemption, opening door for future challenges, experts say.
The Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision, and what it means for religious liberty.
The key to truly loving your neighbors, whether they’re gay, straight, or anything in between
A Christian response
Here's to the women who have shaped my life.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |