Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Ferguson may be about race, but it is also about violence. And we should have something to say about both.
The grand jury has made a decision in Ferguson, now we have to make ours. How will we respond?
We've been designed, right down to the DNA, to love and serve our maker.
10 things to remember from church history when you're discouraged in ministry.
A case study in leadership discernment
Estudiar el libro de los Hechos cambió mi perspectiva en cuanto a compartir las buenas nuevas.
Budget for unexpected ministry opportunities.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Address these common issues before trouble surfaces.
I have a dream—that we can work toward racial justice together by tearing down the walls of colorblindness.
How Joshua Becker and his family’s shift toward minimalism helps them live out the gospel
How to generously give away your time, talent, and treasure without going bankrupt
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |