Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Christians’ misguided fight for football devotions isn’t working.
Reformed theology is more irenic and diverse than you think, says theologian Oliver Crisp.
Why the pulpit—and not the screen—still belongs at the center of our churches.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Protect your church from fraudulent activities.
Set a high standard for maintenance, safety, and overall look of your building.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Sometimes deep connections happen with those you might least expect
A septuagenarian on what she and her friends have learned over the years
Focus more on the miracles, not on the mess
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |