Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
We are united with a Christ who seems not to have done much of note for most of his life.
Outside Insight: Some say it’s the new norm. Others don’t consider it biblical.
That's what I'd like to help us think about in this blog.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Why it happened—and what pastors and leaders should know about their rights.
Can a volunteer's expenses be counted as charitable contributions?
Consider the pros and cons of cultivating staff from within your congregation.
Why you need to be asking the right questions about fertility treatments
A strong marriage and communication are key to deciding your family’s future
One woman’s powerful decision in a difficult pregnancy
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |