Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
We've been designed, right down to the DNA, to love and serve our maker.
As ministries report record interest in serving, Samaritan's Purse shifts strategy on what expat doctors do.
Robert Sirico says that in order to get economics right, we must first understand what it means to be human.
10 things to remember from church history when you're discouraged in ministry.
A case study in leadership discernment
Estudiar el libro de los Hechos cambió mi perspectiva en cuanto a compartir las buenas nuevas.
Address these common issues before trouble surfaces.
These particular indicators have nothing to do with numerical growth.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Some of us will raise the money, some will raise awareness, and some will raise the kids—but it will take all of us together to make an impact.
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |