Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Rooting our celebration of Christ’s birth more deeply in our lives.
The little-known history of Christianity’s icon of generosity.
Millionaire lawyer Mark Lanier moonlights as a Sunday school teacher.
Guiding church in a time of declining attendance.
What can we learn from the collapse of Mark Driscoll's church?
Openness is hard, but vital for community.
Don’t miss the articles that drew the most interest on ChurchLawAndTax.com this year.
8 trends worth noting as you evaluate your own use of bulletins.
Track and report mileage for proper reimbursement
5 ways you can reconnect with him
Life after divorce is lonely—even when you’ve got Jesus.
Even in Christ, we may feel alone.
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |