Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
The psalms of lament invite us to voice our frustrations—and provide a reason to hope.
Why the clash between North and South remains relevant, 150 years later.
Ukrainian Jews who follow Yeshua also plant congregations worldwide.
Beware the sword of 'righteous anger.'
How to get the most of your leadership team.
How God used my vulnerability to soften the toughest.
Trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Facts worth noting as you plan your board's next meeting agenda
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
5 ways to handle this temptation
Keys to passing on strong values to your kids
Sin and the unbelievable redemption of Jesus
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |