Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Meet the heart of William Wilberforce's abolitionist movement.
The Georgia Department of Corrections has done its job. She should not be executed.
The conversion of an original Jesus freak.
Manipulation and coercion can help you succeed in ministry, but the tradeoff is hell.
A husband’s response to his wife’s childhood sexual abuse.
In ministry there’s always more work to do. That’s why it’s essential to stop.
Here are six reasons churches take on a new name
Trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
What every church can learn from this archbishop's divisive changes.
Katherine Leary Alsdorf, co-author with Tim Keller of Every Good Endeavor, on work and calling
6 things I'm learning about calling in my first decade of adulthood
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |