Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from February:
1. Bristol Palin: Abstinence 'not realistic'
2. Obama Signs Executive Order on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
3. Take That, Hustler!
4. Twittering the National Prayer Breakfast
5. Pope Gives Pelosi a Stern Reprimand
6. Obama Lauds Faith-Based Initiatives, Gives Personal Testimony in Prayer Breakfast Address
7. 12 States Weigh Ultrasound Abortion Bills
8. Pro-Lifers, It Turns Out, Were a Big Part of Obama's Winning Coalition
9. Hillary Clinton: Obama Will Enlist Muslim Help
10. Can Gov. Bobby Jindal Recover?
Why learning from those outside your tribe is essential to the church’s witness.
Hollywood is fighting its own Loudness War, and this movie definitely isn’t helping.
Police investigated sexual assaults in 2006, but no charges were brought against Duggar. TLC pulls program from its lineup.
How farmers, scientists, teachers, doctors, and a furnace repair man taught me to see all callings as holy.
An interview with Kevin Harvey on how engaging pop culture might be the best way to share the gospel.
How evangelicalism’s “royal wedding” shows us the glory and struggle of marriage and ministry.
Has your church considered all of these placement opportunities?
This week's news headlines that affect churches.
What pastors need to know about reporting requirements
The temptation to cover up our behaviors
It's not just a "wifely duty."
Facebook and exes can be a dangerous combination.
© 2015 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |