Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from March:
1. Gingrich to Convert to Catholicism
2. Presidential Prayer Effort Proves to be Bipartisan
3. Supreme Court Declines Case of Praying Football Coach
4. Kathleen Sebelius & Obama's 'Abortion Reduction' Challenge
5. Pennsylvania Buys Bibles
6. One Cheer for Jim Wallis
7. Understanding Obama's Pastors
8. Michael Steele Takes Heat after Abortion Remarks
9. A Dynamic Duo
10. Sarah Palin: Couldn't Find McCain Staffers to Pray With
We are united with a Christ who seems not to have done much of note for most of his life.
Outside Insight: Some say it’s the new norm. Others don’t consider it biblical.
That's what I'd like to help us think about in this blog.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Why it happened—and what pastors and leaders should know about their rights.
Can a volunteer's expenses be counted as charitable contributions?
Why you need to be asking the right questions about fertility treatments
One woman’s powerful decision in a difficult pregnancy
Is natural family planning right for you?
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |