Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from March:
1. Gingrich to Convert to Catholicism
2. Presidential Prayer Effort Proves to be Bipartisan
3. Supreme Court Declines Case of Praying Football Coach
4. Kathleen Sebelius & Obama's 'Abortion Reduction' Challenge
5. Pennsylvania Buys Bibles
6. One Cheer for Jim Wallis
7. Understanding Obama's Pastors
8. Michael Steele Takes Heat after Abortion Remarks
9. A Dynamic Duo
10. Sarah Palin: Couldn't Find McCain Staffers to Pray With
It takes more than good intentions to do urban ministry—it requires spiritual armor.
Peter Enns makes the case that Scripture doesn't tell us everything. So does it tell us anything?
Joshua Dubois, president Obama's former spiritual advisor, recommends readings for those in positions of authority.
How one church responded to an unexpected encounter with mental illness.
A reflection on the universal beauty of the body of Christ.
Five trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
How to successfully fix problems and implement change.
Moving beyond selfish love to servant love
A Christianity Today resource for your college-bound kids
. . . even when you’re married
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |