Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from March:
1. Gingrich to Convert to Catholicism
2. Presidential Prayer Effort Proves to be Bipartisan
3. Supreme Court Declines Case of Praying Football Coach
4. Kathleen Sebelius & Obama's 'Abortion Reduction' Challenge
5. Pennsylvania Buys Bibles
6. One Cheer for Jim Wallis
7. Understanding Obama's Pastors
8. Michael Steele Takes Heat after Abortion Remarks
9. A Dynamic Duo
10. Sarah Palin: Couldn't Find McCain Staffers to Pray With
Christians’ misguided fight for football devotions isn’t working.
Reformed theology is more irenic and diverse than you think, says theologian Oliver Crisp.
Why the pulpit—and not the screen—still belongs at the center of our churches.
A way forward for declining churches
What can preachers learn from professional storytellers?
Protect your church from fraudulent activities.
Set a high standard for maintenance, safety, and overall look of your building.
Plus four other trends, tips, ideas, and stats to help church leaders manage well this week.
Sometimes deep connections happen with those you might least expect
A septuagenarian on what she and her friends have learned over the years
Focus more on the miracles, not on the mess
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |