Here are the top 10 politics blog posts from March:
1. Gingrich to Convert to Catholicism
2. Presidential Prayer Effort Proves to be Bipartisan
3. Supreme Court Declines Case of Praying Football Coach
4. Kathleen Sebelius & Obama's 'Abortion Reduction' Challenge
5. Pennsylvania Buys Bibles
6. One Cheer for Jim Wallis
7. Understanding Obama's Pastors
8. Michael Steele Takes Heat after Abortion Remarks
9. A Dynamic Duo
10. Sarah Palin: Couldn't Find McCain Staffers to Pray With
Rooting our celebration of Christ’s birth more deeply in our lives.
The little-known history of Christianity’s icon of generosity.
Millionaire lawyer Mark Lanier moonlights as a Sunday school teacher.
Guiding church in a time of declining attendance.
What can we learn from the collapse of Mark Driscoll's church?
Openness is hard, but vital for community.
Don’t miss the articles that drew the most interest on ChurchLawAndTax.com this year.
8 trends worth noting as you evaluate your own use of bulletins.
Track and report mileage for proper reimbursement
Even in Christ, we may feel alone.
5 ways you can reconnect with him
How you can go deeper in a culture that’s busy and disconnected
© 2014 Christianity Today
About Our Ministry |