1. To provide a supportive Christian fellowship for individuals and their families to whom chemical dependency is an ongoing threat.
2. To become victorious in the areas of alcoholism and drug addiction.
3. To promote Christian commitment and spiritual growth in all areas of life, drawing upon the total program of the First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton.
1. The associate pastor of adult ministries shall provide general oversight of the ministry and represent it before the staff, boards, and congregation.
2. Until the election of officers is feasible, leadership for the meetings shall be appointed by the pastoral overseer. Leaders shall be members of the group who have full understanding of the kinds of needs represented by the group.
3. Anonymity and confidentiality are essential in a ministry of this type.