Help & Info: Media Room
To schedule an interview with Leadership Journal editors, Marshall Shelley or Drew Dyck contact us here.
- Your Place (Leadership Journal, December 2014)
- Open Door? (Leadership Journal, November 2014)
- Community (Leadership Journal, October 2014)
- Gender & Ministry (Leadership Journal, September 2014)
- Attender or Member? (Leadership Journal, August 2014)
- Mentoring (Leadership Journal, December 2013)
- Authenticity & Transparency (Leadership Journal, November 2013)
- Sexual Tensions (Leadership Journal, Fall 2013)
- e-ministry (Leadership Journal, Summer 2013)
- Money (Leadership Journal, Spring 2013)
- What are the current issues facing pastors and church leaders?
- What skills do church leaders most need to develop?
- What are the spiritual issues facing church leaders?
- Consumerism in the Church
- 2011 State of the Plate Research
- When Sex Offenders Come to Church
"I read Leadership Journal from cover to cover because of its fresh perspective on ancient truths. Leadership Journal is a great traveling companion for me as I look at the world with new eyes."
—Dave Gibbons, New Song Church, Irvine, California
"Reading Leadership Journal is like being invited into a lively conversation. You won't always agree. But the ideas and viewpoints will keep buzzing in your ears. And as you listen to and are sharpened by the diverse voices represented in its pages, you'll be helped to find your own voice to lead others."
—Joshua Harris, senior pastor at Covenant Life, Gaithersburg, Maryland
"Leadership Journal has been the premier magazine for leaders across the world for three decades. And for good reason; it has managed to stay methodologically innovative, culturally edgy, and theologically stimulating. No mean feat. I highly recommend it."—Alan Hirsch, founding director of Forge ...
News ReleasesSee all
- Leadership Journal Announces Bold Redesign and New Ministry Tools
- Leadership Journal Expands Reach With Women Leaders in the Global Church
- Leadership Journal Adds New Site on the Intersections of Ministry and Culture