Help & Info: Media Room
To schedule an interview with Leadership Journal editors, Marshall Shelley or Drew Dyck contact us here.
- The upside of failure (Leadership Journal, April 2014)
- Transitions (Leadership Journal, March 2014)
- Expectations (Leadership Journal, February 2014)
- Ministry Health (Leadership Journal, January 2014)
- What are the current issues facing pastors and church leaders?
- What skills do church leaders most need to develop?
- What are the spiritual issues facing church leaders?
- Consumerism in the Church
- 2011 State of the Plate Research
- When Sex Offenders Come to Church
"I read Leadership Journal from cover to cover because of its fresh perspective on ancient truths. Leadership Journal is a great traveling companion for me as I look at the world with new eyes."
—Dave Gibbons, New Song Church, Irvine, California
"Reading Leadership Journal is like being invited into a lively conversation. You won't always agree. But the ideas and viewpoints will keep buzzing in your ears. And as you listen to and are sharpened by the diverse voices represented in its pages, you'll be helped to find your own voice to lead others."
—Joshua Harris, senior pastor at Covenant Life, Gaithersburg, Maryland
"Leadership Journal has been the premier magazine for leaders across the world for three decades. And for good reason; it has managed to stay methodologically innovative, culturally edgy, and theologically stimulating. No mean feat. I highly recommend it."—Alan Hirsch, founding director of Forge ...
News ReleasesSee all
- Leadership Journal Adds New Site on the Intersections of Ministry and Culture
- Leadership Journal Picks 2013's Best Books for Church Leaders
- Leadership Journal, "The Pastor's Magazine," Announces Expansion