Help & Info: Media Room
To schedule an interview with Leadership Journal editors, Marshall Shelley or Drew Dyck contact us here.
- Money (Leadership Journal, Spring 2013)
- Callings (Leadership Journal, Winter 2013)
- Ministry's Core (Leadership Journal, Fall 2012)
- Transformation (Leadership Journal, Summer 2012)
- Spiritual Warfare (Leadership Journal, Spring 2012)
- The Outreach Issue (Leadership Journal, Winter 2012)
- What are the current issues facing pastors and church leaders?
- What skills do church leaders most need to develop?
- What are the spiritual issues facing church leaders?
- Consumerism in the Church
- 2011 State of the Plate Research
- When Sex Offenders Come to Church
"I read Leadership Journal from cover to cover because of its fresh perspective on ancient truths. Leadership Journal is a great traveling companion for me as I look at the world with new eyes."
—Dave Gibbons, New Song Church, Irvine, California
"Reading Leadership Journal is like being invited into a lively conversation. You won't always agree. But the ideas and viewpoints will keep buzzing in your ears. And as you listen to and are sharpened by the diverse voices represented in its pages, you'll be helped to find your own voice to lead others."
—Joshua Harris, senior pastor at Covenant Life, Gaithersburg, Maryland
"Leadership Journal has been the premier magazine of choice for leaders across the world for at least a decade now. And for good reason; it has managed to stay methodologically innovative, culturally edgy, and theologically stimulating. No mean feat. I highly recommend it."
—Alan Hirsch, founding director of Forge Mission Training Network