Turning to God after Disasters
LifeWay Research has released a survey showing that a third of Americans trust God more after natural disasters. Other responses include:
- "I am confused about God" (25%).
- "I don't think about God in these situations" (16%).
- "I wonder if God cares" (11%).
- "I doubt God exists" (7%).
- "I am angry toward God" (5%).
- "I am resentful toward God" (3%).
In response to the devastating tornados in Oklahoma, Steve Hall details How Churches Can Prepare for Disasters.
Copyright © 2013 by the author or Christianity Today/Leadership Journal.
Click here for reprint information on Leadership Journal.
Subscribe to read more
- Monthly issues on web and iPad
- Web exclusives and archives on Leadership Journal.net
- Quarterly print issues