Deporting the Pastor? Christian Responses to Illegal Status Ministers
Christianity Today's Village Green symposium tackles a timely dilemma. For churches or seminaries served by or training immigrant pastors who are in the U.S. illegally, what's the right course of action?
Kedri Metzger, Mark Tooley, and Mathew Staver respond with three views on an issue that faces a growing number of churches in our communities.
Leadership Journal regularly tracks the impact of current immigration issues on ministry. Be sure to catch up by reading these key articles:
- Tony Kriz: "For I Was a Stranger, and You …"
- Zach Montroy: "We Couldn't Stay Silent"
- Trendwatch: "Evangelicals: The New Champions of Immigration Reform?"
- Trendwatch: "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Christians …"
Copyright © 2013 by the author or Christianity Today/Leadership Journal.
Click here for reprint information on Leadership Journal.
Subscribe to read more
- Monthly issues on web and iPad
- Web exclusives and archives on Leadership Journal.net
- Quarterly print issues