Social Media Ministry Snapshots
Here are a few ministry-related social media posts to catch:
- Chuck Warnock shares "6 Questions to Ask Before You Tweet." It's a helpful guide to review before you hit "enter." He applies it for bloggers too—read here.
- Social media buff Ed Stetzer also offers his advice about using Twitter after reaching 100,000 followers (Some of us may never have to worry about that though).
- Barna also shared some interesting statistics about socially connected ministry. One interesting finding? 70% of churches use Facebook but only 23% use Twitter.
Social media's been a big topic for Leadership this year. Be sure to read our recent issue on digital ministry for perspective, cautionary tales, and solid advice.
Copyright © 2013 by the author or Christianity Today/Leadership Journal.
Click here for reprint information on Leadership Journal.
Subscribe to read more
- Monthly issues on web and iPad
- Web exclusives and archives on Leadership Journal.net
- Quarterly print issues