5 Tips for Church Staff Happiness
Hiring staff is one thing, keeping them is another, keeping them happy is another altogether. But we all know that happiness and job satisfaction are key—especially if one's work is ministry.
With that in mind, here are 5 tips to help foster a happy church staff from the Vanderbloemen Search Group:
- Adequate pay - Not too much and not too little.
- Clear and embraced vision
- Autonomy in their jobs - building trust
- Sense of control of their lives.
- Input and access
Subscribe to read more
- Monthly issues on web and iPad
- Web exclusives and archives on Leadership Journal.net
- Quarterly print issues