- Apr 22,
Across 27 Countries, Most Don’t Mind More Religion in Society
- Apr 21,
Easter Suicide Bombings Kill 290 at Sri Lankan Churches and Hotels
- Apr 18,
Arab Spring Again? Christians in Sudan and Algeria Cheer Regime Changes
- Apr 18,
Bolivia Finally Gives Evangelicals the Same Rights as Catholics
- Scripture Says, ‘Sisters, I’m Talking to All Y’all’After three decades of Bible reading, I discovered something unexpected about the New Testament’s intended audience.
- Between Doing And Delegating – The Essential Step To Overcome Pastoral BurnoutYou can’t do everything yourself. And you can’t delegate tasks to people who haven’t been discipled. They have to be equipped first.(Pivot)
- Palm Sunday and the Gift of DisillusionmentHow the story of Jesus’ triumphal entry—and my chronic pain diagnosis—helped me trade in false hopes for a truer picture of God.
- Timothy Richard Knew That God Loved Chinese People As Chinese PeopleThe 19th century Welsh missionary’s cross-cultural approach enabled him to spread the gospel as a scholar, humanitarian, and educator.
- Repenting of Identity PoliticsNew Zealand revealed the tragic logical end of evils like Christian Nationalism.
- Can God Really Speak Through Committees?These meetings are dry, contentious, and sometimes crucial for discerning God’s will.
- Of Truth-Telling and Bridge-BuildingHow Jesus modeled relationships of surprising frankness and trust.
- Fitness Trackers, Dating Apps, and Other Ladders to NowhereWhy secular substitutes for religion will always leave us exhausted and unhappy.