Retreat In Ecuador
Effective cooperation between evangelical missions has highlighted Gospel work in Ecuador.
More than 175 missionaries, representing 13 organizations, furthered their cooperative efforts recently at the eighth annual Inter-Mission Fellowship Retreat in Quito. Speaker was the Rev. Larry Love of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
The Fellowship has spearheaded a youth camp effort with much spiritual success.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Our digital archives are a work in progress. Let us know if corrections need to be made.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingRussell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- From the MagazineWhen Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- RelatedUK Coronation Remains Religious, Even if the Country Isn’tWith King Charles’s ceremony, Christians debate the theology of the monarchy and celebrate a unique opportunity for public witness.
- Editor's PickO for a Thousand Tongues of FireThe Spirit’s descent at Pentecost is a model for diverse and distributed leadership.