We hope all of Christianity Today’s content is valuable for those in vocational ministry, but we also publish articles specifically for pastors. Here are our top 15 most-read articles from our Pastors section, ranked in reverse order.
- The 4 Great Challenges of Christian CounselingPastors must prepare to bear these burdens as they meet with parishioners.
- Hosting John McCain's Memorial ServicePastor Noe Garcia shares his priorities for the late senator's funeral.
- I Discipled a MurdererWhen people don't change, are our efforts in vain?简体中文繁體中文
- The Ministry of AbsenceWhy Henri Nouwen warned pastors about becoming "too available."
- What Christians in the US Can Learn from Immigrant PastorsFor those who met Christ elsewhere, Americanized Christianity can look a bit strange.
- The Loneliness of the Pastor-TheologianHow to find encouragement in this unique vision and calling.
- Lord, Deliver Us from Passive-Aggressive ConflictsEvery church has elephants in the narthex. Here are four ways to root them out.
- Give People Dignity the World Has Taken AwayWhat an alcoholic pastor taught me about administering the presence of God.
- 4 Myths about Responding to Spousal AbuseDespite our good intentions, these misconceptions can turn a bad situation worse.
- The Pastor’s Pay in 2019 and BeyondEmerging trends for how the ministers of today and tomorrow will be compensated.
- When Church Gets Sidelined by Youth SportsPastors need a game plan for discipling over-committed families.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- The Enneagram for Pastors9 different ways pastors look at the world, and what it might mean for your ministry.
- Eugene Cho: Why I Am Stepping Down as Pastor of Quest Church“I don’t feel burned out, but I am realizing my limitations.”
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Already a subscriber? Log In
Read These Next
- TrendingWorship Music Is Emotionally Manipulative. Do You Trust the Leader Plucking the Strings?The Spirit is at work, but so are the mechanisms around high-production sets.español
- From the MagazineHow One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- Editor's PickDied: Paul Eshleman, Who Brought ‘Jesus’ Film to the Ends of the EarthThe Campus Crusade evangelism strategist wanted everyone in the world to hear the good news that God loved them.