Subscribe to this Podcast:
What do you do with too much of a good thing? This week’s news roundup echoes that question throughout the episode as hosts Mike Cosper and editor in chief Russell Moore discuss ongoing classified documents scandals, the recent NHL Pride Night and the rise of ChatGPT.
Whether we’re protecting national security, encouraging winsome pluralism or making technological advances, each of our choices has the danger to run amuck without thoughtful engagement and genuine love for our neighbor. If you’ve been tempted to write an essay using a bot or retreat into criticism rather than reach out in love, this episode offers convicting conversation about the expectations we have for others and the high calling to which we must hold ourselves.
“The Bulletin” is a production of Christianity Today
Executive Producer: Erik Petrik
Host and Producer: Mike Cosper
Producer: Matt Stevens
Associate Producer: Azurae Phelps
Editing and Mix: TJ Hester
Music: Dan Phelps
Graphic Design: Bryan Todd
Social Media: Kate Lucky
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingChristian and Missionary Alliance Will Ordain WomenMinisters may now use the title “pastor” regardless of gender.
- From the MagazineWhen Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- RelatedPastors: Lead Not Your Church into Fear of AIWe can use generative apps for ministry and make our congregations aware of its dangers.
- Editor's PickDied: Pat Robertson, Broadcast Pioneer Who Brought Christian TV to the MainstreamWith CBN, “The 700 Club,” Regent, the Christian Coalition, and a run for president, he changed evangelicals’ place in public life.