Subscribe to this Podcast:
On Surprised by Grief, co-hosts Daniel Harrell (CT’s Editor in Chief) and Clarissa Moll share their own stories of loss and heartache as they explore the various ways they experienced God’s kindness and care through ordinary means of grace. No one can fully prepare for grief, but we can open our hearts to the experiences that come with it, and in our openness find comfort in the presence of God.
Surprised by Grief is a production of Christianity Today.
Produced by Mike Cosper, Clarissa Moll, and Daniel Harrell
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingA Tale of Two New York City PastorsOne formed me. The other entertained me.
- From the MagazineI Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.
- Editor's PickDon’t Pretend the Ugandan Homosexuality Law Is ChristianNot everything that’s a sin is a crime—let alone one punishable by death.