- The Evangelical Industrial Complex & the Rise of Celebrity Pastors (Pt. 1)Behind the rise of today's pastoral pantheon is a systemic economic force.
- The Very Worst Trend EverHow our love of brokenness actually fails us.
- 'These Guys Are Really Screwed Up'And the Samson Society is sort of proud of it.
- Why Did a Lesbian Couple Choose Our Church?Jesus' revolutionary touch puts transformation within reach.
- The Church Does Not Exist to Entertain Us – Or Bore UsJesus never bored people with the gospel. But entertainment was never the point. Truth was the point. And truth is never boring.
- Overcoming the Obstacles to EvangelismIntegrate evangelism into every hour of the week, so that Christ is carried into people's lives, into our work, play, and socializing.
- Wanted: New Church Methods for New Church PeopleChanging the world with the Gospel of Jesus is less likely to happen using traditional methods with every passing year.
- 11 Ways to Be the Church for Those Who Don’t Go to ChurchPeople need to know us before they can trust us. And they need to trust us before they’ll go to church with us.
- Why “Learn With Me” Is So Much Better Than “Learn From Me”Don’t just teach us what you know, teach us what you’re learning.
- The Painful Lessons of Mars HillWhat can we learn from the collapse of Mark Driscoll's church?