- All 240 Family Christian Stores Are ClosingMore than 3,000 employees in 36 states will be laid off in the liquidation of one of the world’s largest Christian retailers.
- Teen Mania: Why We're Shutting Down After 30 Years of Acquire the FireCT exclusive: Ron Luce explains why the global youth ministry is calling it quits.
- Family Christian Stays Open, $127 Million in Debt ErasedSale will save more than 200 Christian stores but helped to bankrupt at least one Christian publisher.
- Creditors to Decide Family Christian Stores' FateBankruptcy judge will let creditors vote to approve (or deny) Family Christian’s plan to stay open.
- Bankruptcy Court Rejects 'Flawed' Sale of Family Christian StoresUpdated: Retail chain wants creditors to decide its fate
- Forgive Us Our Debts: Family Christian Turns to the Law for GraceThe Bible debate inside the bankrupt bookstore chain's searches for a new buyer.
- Family Christian Stores Withdraws Bankruptcy Plan(UPDATED) CEO: "The stewards of the ministry have done this out of love for the mission of Family Christian.'
- Dozens of Publishers Sue Bankrupt Family Christian Stores for Their Stuff BackMeanwhile, creditors object to bankruptcy plan they claim will mainly benefit one man.
- America's Largest Christian Bookstore Chain Files for BankruptcyCEO: 'We have carefully and prayerfully considered every option.'
- Three Views: Is the $17 Trillion Federal Debt Immoral?When a country borrows this much in excess, it risks spiritual bankruptcy.