- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Hispanic Leaders Don’t Want to Miss This Missional MomentThe Latino population boom has resulted in more passionate, growing churches in the US. Can pastors keep building on the momentum?español
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- Southern Baptist Church Planter Killed in Plane CrashClint Clifton coached Christians to multiply and fulfill the Great Commission.
- In Church Planting, More Money Means More PeopleBut a recent ECFA study can’t quantify intangible signs of growth.
- More than 1 in 10 New Southern Baptist Churches Are HispanicLeader of Send Network Español opens up about church planting’s diverse future in North America.español
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- I Plant Secret House Churches Because I Was Saved into OneHow an Iranian teenager found Christ and launched a mission to equip persecuted believers.español简体中文繁體中文
- The Missionary Kids Are Not AlrightThird culture kids are struggling with a crisis of care in the church, experts say.Português