- 1 in 10 Young Protestants Have Left a Church Over AbuseAs the generation most likely to report experiencing misconduct and least likely to tolerate it, Christians under 35 stand to shape how congregations respond.
- We Need an Independent Investigation of Sovereign Grace MinistriesAllegations of child sexual abuse and staff cover-up continue to swirl. Let’s set an example for all churches to follow, bringing healing to victims and churches alike.
- How Churches Elevate and Protect Abusive PastorsA psychologist explores the power dynamics that help turn shepherds into wolves.español
- Packing in the Pews: The Connection Between God and GunsMinistry leaders more likely than evangelicals overall to favor more gun control.
- More Pastors Agree With Andy Stanley: No Worship Services Until 2021Now 5 percent of church leaders say they don’t expect to reopen for the rest of the year.
- To Cancel or Not to Cancel: That Is the QuestionA statement from the leaders of the National Association of Evangelicals and Christianity Today.
- Nashville Shooting Intensifies Attention Around Christian School SafetyAdministrators are seeking ways to “be alert and sober minded,” adding specialized training, personnel, and physical upgrades.
- In the Aftermath of a KidnappingThe South Korean missionary movement seeks to mature without losing its zeal.
- European Evangelicals Organize Against AbuseFrom curriculum to call lines, churches focus on safety and prevention.Français
- New Program Offers Accreditation for Child Safety StandardsAn 80-point checklist provides churches with opportunities for accountability, awareness, and conversation.