Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
- Alliance University’s Financial Woes Threaten AccreditationThe school formerly known as Nyack College has had money troubles for years. But school leadership is optimistic with rising enrollment.
- Christian College Reverts to Bible Degrees After Deep CutsIn financial trouble, Lincoln Christian University goes back to its roots as a Bible college, dropping most undergraduate majors, athletics, and residential life.
- It Takes a Campus: Pandemic Expands Mental Health Resources at Christian CollegesCounselors, students, chaplains, and professors alike are doing their part to help.
- Evangelical Colleges Consider the Future of Online Education After COVID-19The pandemic accelerated the push for remote options but also left students longing for in-person community.
- Turnover Rate Rising for Christian College PresidentsReplacements focus on new recruitment strategies and sustainability.
- Priesthood of All Professors? Court to Consider ‘Ministerial Exception’ for Gordon CollegeDecision could impact freedom of faculty, ability of evangelical institutions to hire and fire.
- Fewer International Students at Christian CollegesCOVID-19 causes decline, hurting CCCU campuses.简体中文繁體中文
- Christian Colleges Are in Crisis. Here’s What That Means for the Church.If we save them, our schools can be beacons of light for the Christian community.
- Christian Colleges Get Creative with Chapel RequirementsPushed by pandemic, schools are reinventing a core part of campus life to work on the internet.
- Christian College Grads Care More About Helping, Less About MoneyStudy suggests religious schools should emphasize distinctives.