Evangelicals and Catholics Together
- Joe Biden Campaigns on FaithOutreach may not bring white evangelicals and Catholics together, but hopeful Democrats are emphasizing the candidate's religious commitments.
- Richard John Neuhaus, Warts and AllA new biography captures the life and times of a brilliant, headstrong champion of faith in the public square.
- Catholics and Baptists TogetherThe recent synod of bishops sounded notes Protestants can sing.
- Why Catholics and Evangelicals Can Be United Against NihilismChuck Colson's vision for Christian unity and full-orbed reform lives on.
- Evangelicals Mounting Concerns over Obama Administration's Contraceptive MandateProtestants are increasingly joining Catholics in protesting Health & Human Services mandate.
- An Improbable AllianceCatholics and evangelicals used to fight over religious liberty. Not anymore.
- Alec Hill RespondsThe president of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship on "Not All Evangelicals and Catholics Together."
- Not All Evangelicals and Catholics TogetherProtestant debate on justification is reigniting questions about Rome.
- Amiable ImpasseCharitable Catholic/evangelical dialogue snags on imputation, authority.
- The Post-Neuhaus Future of Evangelicals and Catholics TogetherCharles Colson says the convert to Catholicism helped break down the most important barrier.