- The Story of Barabbas Is No Mere Prisoner SwapMuch more was at stake than a criminal’s fate or a crowd’s preference.
- Where Is the Gospel in God’s Judgments on the Nations?How to find the good, true, and beautiful in passages that seem anything but.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- The Roots of the Black Prophetic VoiceWhy the Exodus must remain central to the African American church.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어繁體中文
- D. L. Mayfield: The American Dream Makes Four False PromisesThe writer and activist measures them against the promises of Scripture and finds them wanting.
- What Matters Is That We RememberJesus’ last Passover was our first Communion.
- Our Spiritual Gifts Have an Expiration DateLet’s rejoice in them—while looking forward to a time when they’re no longer needed.
- Let Deuteronomy Awaken Your Inner ChildThe Israelites needed a little less grown-up good sense, and a little more childlike wonder. So do we.español
- Why It Matters That the Exodus Really HappenedNo less than Western law, the civil rights movement, and Christianity itself rest on the historicity of the biblical event.
- Is It God, or Is It Us?We talked about God a lot this year in pop culture, but not the same way.
- Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton on Reading the Bible, Making a Modern 'Exodus'The actors talked with CT about the new epic film.