- Hillsong Says It Is Moving ForwardNew revelations will require increased accountability, but pastor wants to look to the future.
- Harvest Settles Multimillion-Dollar Agreement with James MacDonaldIn Christian arbitration, the preacher was granted $1.45 million and the rights to Walk in the Word.
- Who Are the Most Generous? Not Who You’d Expect.The secret to becoming a cheerful giver is to remember whom we are giving to.
- God Called Me to Quit My Job. But Did I Trust Him Without a Paycheck?A round-the-world research trip is teaching me the power of God's provision.
- Gordon-Conwell to Sell Main Campus, Move to BostonAfter a decade of enrollment decline, leaders began to see the seminary’s biggest financial asset as a liability. They hope relocation could be the big change they need.
- Why the SBC Published a Report Alleging Paige Patterson’s Seminary TheftThe ongoing dispute between Southwestern and its former president reflects a larger rift over his place in the denomination.
- Gospel for Asia Settles Lawsuit with $37 Million Refund to DonorsMajor ministry ends class action with no acknowledgment of guilt and gives board seat to plaintiff.
- Is It Stealing From God to Split Your Tithe Between the Church and Other Charities?Three views on what it means to give faithfully.
- Blessed Are the Broke. . . and rich are the financially desperate. Just ask my family.español
- Willow Creek Cuts Staff Budget by $6.5 MillionDuring the pandemic, just a couple years after Bill Hybels’s resignation, attendance at the Chicago-area megachurch fell by half.