Freedom of Speech
- Should Christians Support Indonesia Criminalizing Cohabitation and Extramarital Sex?Local leaders weigh in on the Muslim-majority nation’s new penal code and whether governments should legislate morality.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- The Confusion in Our Free Speech DebateSometimes, freedom. Sometimes, moderation. Always, love.
- What Is Antisemitism? Evangelicals Favor Different DefinitionsEuropean Evangelical Alliance becomes latest Christian group to sign onto IHRA working definition. Others favor Jerusalem Declaration alternative.Português
- Supreme Court: Boston Should Have Let the Christian Flag FlyIn a unanimous ruling, justices agree the city violated the First Amendment by keeping religious views out of a space being used as a public forum.
- Christian Condemnations of LGBT Not Hate Speech in Finland, Court RulesA politician who tweeted Romans 1:24-27 and a bishop who published a pamphlet win unanimous decision.
- Can a Christian Flag Fly Outside Boston’s City Hall?The free speech question considered by the Supreme Court this week may hinge on whether the pole counts as a public forum.
- Court Will Weigh Christian Student’s $1 Case Against Georgia CollegeSchool now allows evangelism outside "speech zones," but Nigerian convert wants lawsuit to continue.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 248|1 hr 4minShould Christians Worry Free Speech Is Eroding?What social media companies’ actions toward Trump mean about the state of the First Amendment.
- France’s Free Speech Makes Arab Christians SquirmIn conflict over Muhammad cartoons, French evangelicals rally behind their president’s defense of secularism. But brethren in the Middle East are torn.العربية
- Where Two or More Are Gathered, the First Amendment Should Protect ThemWhy voluntary organizations deserve the same rights to speech, religion, and assembly as individuals.