- Alive Upon ArrivalJesus, when he rose from the grave, was mistaken for a gardener. It is my favorite story.FrançaisIndonesian
- Staying at Home and Fighting Boredom: A Survival GuideHere's how CT writers have found joy in gardening, knitting, organizing, and adult coloring books.
- Your Home Is a Legacy in the MakingChristie Purifoy invites us to join God in cultivating places of beauty and peace.
- What Trees Teach Us about Life, Death, and ResurrectionOther than God and people, they’re the most mentioned living thing in the Bible.
- Save Your Soul: Start GardeningFor me, local creation care offers an antidote to cultural chaos.
- Picking Up the Pieces of a Dissolved CongregationWhen circumstances forced this Chicagoland church to shutter its doors, its people kept on ministering.
- Planting New Life in Detroit's Vacated LandscapeHow Christians are spearheading the urban farming movement in Motor City.
- The Village GeniusJoe Johnston's residential community is designed for, well, community.
- Back to the GardenRow by row, urban Christians learn to bear literal and spiritual fruit.
- The Joyful Environmentalists: Eugene Peterson and Peter HarrisThe duo thinks of creation care not as an onerous duty but a natural response to the goodness of God.