- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Português
- Moses Was Bicultural Like MeGod chose a Hebrew raised as an Egyptian to lead his people out of slavery.español
- Conservative Anglicans Reject Church of England and Archbishop of Canterbury(UPDATED) Gafcon gathering in Rwanda pledges to create alternative authority structures, while Global South fellowship stays separate.
- 5 Books About Contemporary Christian MartyrsChosen by Jerry Pattengale, coauthor of “The New Book of Christian Martyrs: The Heroes of Our Faith from the First Century to the 21st Century.”
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- David Platt: We Take the Gospel to the Nations, as the NationsThe Great Commission strikes at the heart of an Americanized gospel.
- The Bible Gives Investors Like Me a New Perspective on RiskIf we believe all that God promises, we won’t always opt for playing it safe.
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- 5 Theology Books from the Global ChurchChosen by Geethanjali Tupps, CT Global books editor.
- From the Rise of the ‘Nones’ to the Indifference of the ‘Never Weres’A sociologist observes the changing tides of American antireligion.