- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Português
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Conservative Anglicans Reject Church of England and Archbishop of Canterbury(UPDATED) Gafcon gathering in Rwanda pledges to create alternative authority structures, while Global South fellowship stays separate.
- Miracles Are Outlasting the Arguments Against ThemNew Testament scholar Craig Keener investigates contemporary accounts of “signs and wonders,” while suggesting that many grounds for skepticism are behind the times.
- An Unsung Inspiration for the Protestant Reformation: the Ethiopian ChurchFor the Reformers, renewing the church was a Pentecost moment tied to the global body of Christ.
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- The Missionary Kids Are Not AlrightThird culture kids are struggling with a crisis of care in the church, experts say.Português
- Tim Keller mudou a plantação de igrejas, de cidade em cidadeDe Beirute a Barcelona, pastores refletem sobre sua influência.English
- Como ‘A Bênção’ (‘The Blessing’) viralizou em todo o mundoCem corais virtuais cantaram a conhecida bênção do Antigo Testamento durante a pandemia.EnglishespañolIndonesian
- Revelation Is Good News for Today, not a Game Plan for the FutureFor a clearer picture of this mysterious book, try trading a prediction lens for a missional lens.简体中文繁體中文日本語