- Don’t Leave Migrant Ministry to the BorderQ&A with Sami DiPasquale, head of an El Paso nonprofit, on what the surge of asylum seekers is like on the ground and how the church all over the country can help.español
- Evangelical Covenant Church’s First Female President Likes a ChallengeTammy Swanson-Draheim speaks to CT about the mission ahead for the diverse denomination.
- Charlie Dates Returns to the Chicago Church that Shaped HimWhile continuing to lead Progressive Baptist, the 41-year-old pastor was named the successor to James Meeks at Salem Baptist Church, one of the city’s biggest congregations.
- White Churches, It’s Time to Go Pro-Life on GunsThe Christian majority in America needs to shake off its malaise and work with Black pastors to end shooting violence.한국어
- Died: Fred Carter, Little-Known Black Artist Behind Chick Tracts“Shy” creator drew stories of sin and salvation seen by millions.
- Died: Ray Bakke, Who Believed Christians Are Called to CitiesUrban missiologist urged evangelicals to cross racial and cultural lines for the sake of the gospel.
- North Park Faculty Vote No Confidence in President Over ‘Toxic Climate’Board continues to support leadership at the ECC school after concerns come up around recent firings and retention for students of color.
- Harvest Settles Multimillion-Dollar Agreement with James MacDonaldIn Christian arbitration, the preacher was granted $1.45 million and the rights to Walk in the Word.
- Monuments Can Be Destroyed, but Not ForgottenOur most controversial stone statues carry layers of communal history that aren’t easily cast aside.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 207|44minWhy Urban Churches Aren’t Staying HomeMany congregants have to work through the coronavirus. But their pastors can't afford a canceled service.