- 7 Contradictory Cultural Trends – And 7 Ways Christians Can Respond With IntegrityWe need to be ready to listen to the concerns of people who seem to be living contradictory lives. Thankfully, this is something the scriptures have prepared us for.
- The Devil Lives in the MirrorDemonic lies hide as truth. They also lurk close to home.
- The Secret ExposedWhy Oprah and millions of readers can be wrong.
- Act as if You Are Staying in a Community Forever—Even When You’re NotIn “Uprooted,” Grace Olmstead makes the argument that we should stick around.
- In the Bible, ‘Individualism’ and ‘Collectivism’ Aren’t Neat and Tidy CategoriesCharacters in Scripture don’t “follow their dreams.” But some do stand out from the crowd.
- Our Olive-Skinned GospelAs a Middle Easterner, I can't read the Bible without a smile of recognition crawling across my face.
- The Lost Art of CommitmentWhy we're afraid of it, and why we shouldn't be.español
- Jesus Is Not a BrandWhy it is dangerous to make evangelism another form of marketing.
- The Church—Why Bother?There is no healthy relationship with Jesus without a relationship to the church.
- The Inhuman Consequences of Satan’s Oldest LieAlan Noble analyzes the unbearable burdens that result from believing we belong to ourselves.