- Conflict Between Science and Religion Is Always Possible but Never InevitableA new history challenges perceptions that the two are either completely autonomous or completely at odds.
- Died: Phillip E. Johnson, Lawyer Who Put Darwin on TrialWith landmark book, he became “chief architect and guiding light” of the intelligent design movement.
- How Culture Shapes Scientists' Thinking About God's PlanetFormer Harvard astronomer Owen Gingerich challenges the notion that religion and science inhabit separate spheres.español
- Will University Strip C. S. Lewis from Science Course?(UPDATED) Ball State decides intelligent design must go, but professor may stay.
- No Adam, No Eve, No GospelThe historical Adam debate won't be resolved tomorrow, so stay engaged.
- Adam, Where Are You?It's time for a difficult, grace-filled family meeting.
- The Search for the Historical AdamThe center of the evolution debate has shifted from asking whether we came from earlier animals to whether we could have come from one man and one woman.
- Christ of the KlingonsA physicist and a philosopher envision God's design in the beautiful equations of string theory.
- Adamant on AdamResignation of prominent scholar Bruce Waltke underscores tension over evolution.
- Origins and the Scientific CommunityKarl Giberson, Stephen C. Meyer, and Marcus Ross chart ways intelligent design can gain academic credibility.