- Court Upholds Ruling in Favor of InterVarsity at U of Iowa“We are hard-pressed to find a clearer example of viewpoint discrimination.”
- Judge: U of Iowa Officials Have to Pay for Repeated Discrimination Against Christian GroupsThe recent ruling in favor of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship was the second time the court called out inconsistent policies on campus.
- Iowa Churches: We Need to Be Clear on Same-Sex MarriageBut pastors disagree whether last week's court decision should mean more activism on the issue.
- Iowa Court Approves Gay Marriage, Vermont Passes Same-Sex BillIowa becomes the first state in the Midwest and the fourth state in the country to allow same-sex marriages.
- Prison FightInnerChange ministry shuts down in Iowa after funding battle.
- ID TaggedFaculty member at Iowa State University denied tenure for supporting intelligent design.
- BookmarksA family crisis in a Midwestern town set the stage for Vinita Hampton Wright's latest novel.
- Billy Graham Preaches Through Four-Night Crusade in Kansas CityGeorge Beverly Shea, recovering from heart attack, misses his first crusade since 1947.