- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Saved from Islam on September 11As I looked up at the burning twin towers, life-changing words came to me—words I suddenly heard inside my head.
- Getting a Handle on Boko HaramWhat we know, and what we don’t, about Nigeria’s brutal band of Islamists.
- Kenyan Jihadists Target Surprising Recruits: Ex-ChristiansRadical Islamists are capitalizing on poverty and unemployment to enlist would-be martyrs.
- 'Do Not Gloat' over Osama bin Laden's DeathRemember how Americans felt after watching the jubilation after September 11?
- The Death of Osama bin Laden: What Kind of Justice Has Been Done?The news should again remind us of the difference between the City of Man and the City of God.
- Yes, Justice Has Been Done in the Killing of Osama bin LadenBut our response as Christians must be marked by knowledge of our own depravity.
- 'Religicide' in IraqFatal attacks trigger exodus of Christians from major cities.
- The Line Where Religions CollideJournalist and poet Eliza Grizwold says we can learn a lot about Christianity by surveying the region where they have clashed for 200 years.
- 'In Jos We Are Coming Face to Face in Confrontation with Satan'The Anglican Archbishop of Jos speaks out on last week's deadly attacks and the media coverage that followed.