- After Fasting Deaths, Kenyan Police Find Dozens Buried on Preacher’s PropertyChristians and politicians are once again calling for authorities to protect citizens from dangerous faith leaders.
- ‘The Evangelical Soul Is Not for Sale’ in VenezuelaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolFrançais
- In Kenya, Sign Language Choir Helps Churches Embrace Deaf CultureOver three decades, the Zion Praise Team has put its faith on display and challenged misconceptions around people with disabilities.
- Christians Meeting in Nairobi Call for Climate Change Promises to be FulfilledUnmet financial commitments expected to be hot topic at COP27 gathering in Egypt.
- Africa’s Worst Famine in Decades Threatens Family Unity and Human DignityThe plight of herding communities facing hunger echoes Old Testament examples.Français
- The Kenyan Presidential Election Is Over. The Conversation About Christians and Politics Has Just Begun.William Ruto credited God and church leaders for his victory. Should this be the model?
- Conservation Group Tries One More Thing to Preserve an African Woodland: PrayerA Rocha Kenya cites WhatsApp intercession group as key to saving habitat for owls, shrews, and other endangered creatures.
- Most Kenyan Churches Ban Politicians from Pulpits, Except for MethodistsEvangelicals join Anglicans, Catholics, and Presbyterians in restricting campaigning during worship services.
- Kenyan Christians Traveling for Christmas Fear al-Shabaab Bus AttacksChristian and Muslim leaders have condemned the violence, which has turned deadly as neighboring Somalia broke diplomatic ties.
- I Grew Up a Fervent Evangelist for Islam. Now I’m Living Out the Book of Acts.How an encounter with Christian missionaries made me into a missionary myself.