Grand Rapids, MI
- Died: Ed Dobson, Pastor and One-Time Moral Majority LeaderAfter he was diagnosed with ALS in 2000, Dobson spoke and wrote on how to die—and live—well.
- Democratic Candidate Says She Has the Faith to Turn Western Michigan BlueHillary Scholten hopes to flip a House seat with appeals to deep Dutch Reformed roots.
- Churches Hear Call of CreationHow a congregation in Baltimore started caring for an urban forest while another in Grand Rapids started counting dragonflies, damselflies, and white heelsplitter mussels.Português
- Synod Votes to Simplify, Clarify Cross-Borders Relationship of the Christian Reformed ChurchTask force proposal promises to help US and Canadian congregations work together more easily.
- Ed Dobson: How God Uses My Lou Gehrig's Disease for GoodThe seasoned pastor connects Kim Newlen's story of battling breast cancer to his own battle with ALS