- When Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- Who Will Pay Africa’s Medical Bills?Locals are increasingly running African mission hospitals. The next challenge: keeping foreign donors.español
- Stephen Lungu, Africa’s Enterprising Evangelist, Dies of COVID-19Coronavirus claims life of Malawi leader known as the “Billy Graham of Africa.”
- Malawi’s New President, a Christian Theologian, Confronts Corruption and CoronavirusLazarus Chakwera, an Assemblies of God minister and alumnus of TEDS and Haggai International, hopes his servant leadership will restore faith in government of struggling country.
- Making the Local Church a HeroThe untold success story of Willow Creek in Africa.