Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF)
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- From Jim Elliot to John Allen Chau: The Missionary-Martyr DilemmaThe latest death on the mission field challenges the church to rethink a view of martyrdom as peak adventure.
- Did They Have to Die?Forty years after five missionaries lost their lives in the Ecuadorian jungle, the killers explain what really happened.
- Bertaruh Nyawa di ‘Negeri Atas Awan’Di pegunungan Papua, para misionaris dan kaum profesional Indonesia bersama melayani mereka yang terhilang.English简体中文繁體中文
- The Costly Gospel That Keeps Christian Pilots Flying to the Ends of the EarthQ&A with Mission Aviation Fellowship President David Holsten on the challenges of reaching the most isolated villages in the world.
- Missionary Pilot Imprisoned in MozambiqueMAF’s Ryan Koher and two South African volunteers have been detained since November 4 on suspicion of helping Islamist insurgents in Cabo Delgado.简体中文繁體中文
- Lo que los evangélicos le debemos a HaitíPara entender la crisis del país isleño y lo que debemos hacer ahora, veamos primero lo que no hicimos.English
- Died: Joyce Lin, Missionary Pilot Transporting Coronavirus SuppliesThe American crashed just months after she started flying in Indonesia.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- Steve Saint Partly Paralyzed Testing New Missionary TechSon of martyred missionary Nate Saint invented flying car to advance indigenous missions.