- The King’s College Secures Loan, But Faces Threat of ClosureOne of the few evangelical colleges in New York City is in sudden financial crisis, and students are planning for a possible shutdown.
- Billionaire Who Invested ‘According to the Word of God’ Charged with Multibillion-Dollar FraudBill Hwang is at the center of what white-collar crime experts see as Wall Street’s biggest indictment since Bernie Madoff.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- What You Need to Know about David Wilkerson's 'Urgent Message'How people are responding to his warning of riots, fires, and economic collapse in NYC.
- New York Shuts Down Embattled Olivet University CampusAfter a money laundering case and dozens of lawsuits, the Christian college founded by David Jang is under new scrutiny from Christian accreditors.
- “按照神的話語”進行投資的億萬富翁被指控犯有數十億美元的欺詐罪比爾·黃（Bill Hwang）是白領犯罪專家眼中的自伯尼·麥道夫（Bernie Madoff）以來華爾街最大起訴案的中心。English简体中文한국어
- Must Pastors Report Abuse? Some States Aren’t Clear, But the Bible IsAs a pediatrician-turned-pastor, I believe reporting suspected child harm is our civic and Christian duty.
- Buffalo Survivors to Shooter: ‘You Will Not Escape the Fury of the Almighty’At Wednesday's sentencing hearing, family members quote Scripture and evoke God's vengeance and mercy.
- Buffalo’s Black Christians Grieve the ‘Evil Among Us’Angry but not shocked at racist violence, the victims' families at funerals this week have a prayer: Let these deaths not be in vain.
- Nicky Cruz: David Wilkerson 'Never Lost His Heart'Gang leader-turned-evangelist misses his spiritual father.
- ‘하나님의 말씀에 따라’ 투자한 억만장자가 수십억 달러 사기 혐의로 기소되다화이트칼라 범죄 전문가들이 버니 메이도프 이후 월스트리트의 가장 심각한 기소 대상으로 보는 범죄의 중심에 빌 황(Bill Hwang)이 있다.English简体中文繁體中文