- We Are Not Our WorldviewAs Christians, we often define ourselves by ideology, but Jesus calls us to a deeper sense of identity.español简体中文繁體中文
- The Bible Does Everything Critical Theory Does, but BetterScripture offers a deeper analysis of modern society than modern society could give itself.Français
- Why Does Creation Groan?Scripture and science suggest that animal suffering fits into a divine artistic story.
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- ‘Honoring’ Your Father and Mother Isn’t Always BiblicalFilial piety has damaged many parent-child relationships. But Christian families can learn where Confucian culture ends and Paul’s parenting practices begin.简体中文繁體中文
- Dying to the Indispensable SelfPerhaps we need to hear Jesus’ words as a command to deny our default ways of valuing and measuring the self.españolFrançaisIndonesian
- The Theological Foundations of Natural ScienceWhy the Christian worldview is the foundation of the method and spirit of science.简体中文繁體中文
- Why Do Chinese People See Christianity as a Cultural Invasion?“Buddha rode into China on a white elephant, while Jesus rode in on a cannonball.”简体中文繁體中文
- Loving God Means More Than Knowing about Him, but Not LessOur hearts and souls can’t fulfill the Great Commandment without our minds.
- Political Empathy Takes WorkDeveloping our theory of mind can help us understand the “other.”