- The Roots and Branches of PietismExperiencing the Christian Faith
- Philipp Jakob SpenerProtestant pastor who founded pietism.
- From the Archives: The Pia Desideria (Pious Desires)The Manifesto of Pietism
- The Puritans Had Two Shots at Building a Godly SocietyIn both England and America, their political experiments collapsed. But they left behind a spiritual legacy that still inspires.
- Can These Bones Live?A spiritual hunger grew in reaction to the coldness and formalism of the Protestant state churches. Drawing from diverse roots, Pietism emerged as a quest to apply Reformation doctrine to personal life.
- Today’s Church Needs the ‘Timeless Spirit’ of PietismWhy a centuries-old reform movement might hold the key to transforming our world, one renewed heart at a time.
- A Pastor's Revolutionary VisionThe name August Hermann Francke may not be widely known today, but this gentle and innovative teacher helped launch the modern wave of Protestant missions, education, and translation.