Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
- Mr. Rogers Had a Dangerous SideUnderneath the gentle smile and neighborly manner, he was driven by anger at the way the world treated children.
- Growing Up at KoinoniaThe focus of a PBS documentary, Koinonia Farm was the target of segregationists, a radical Christian community, and where Jim Jordan grew up.
- The Question of GodA PBS special personalizes the questions of God, morality, miracles, and the afterlife in the lives of C. S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud.
- Survey Gets Specific on Evangelical Attitudes—and Finds We Like the Pope Better than Robertson or FalwellPlus: An after-Easter deluge of religion articles, including coverage of attacks on an Indonesia church, Iraq hostages, the Shroud of Turin, and the hope of Easter.
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?At the center of Mister Rogers’s cheery songs and smiles lies a God-ordained mission to children.