- Criminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.
- The Bulletin Episode 13|1 hr 6minAnd Now For Something Completely DifferentDon’t let the Asbury revivals, American politics, or even the Enneagram turn you into a cynic.
- Died: Michael Gerson, Speechwriter Who Crafted Faith-Inspired Language for George W. BushThe one-time theology student believed politics should have “heroic ambition,” and speeches should be written, on occasion, for the angels.
- Gen Z Evangelicals Vote More than Millennials or Gen X DidNew study finds believers aged 18 to 25 more likely than peers or previous generations to get involved in civic engagement.
- Republicans Win on Inflation but Lose on AbortionPrayed-for midterm “red wave” fails to materialize.
- 3 Principles for Settling Political Spats in the ChurchWhen we see civic engagement as a limited strategy rather than a source of moral identity, we’re better equipped to reach across the partisan aisle.简体中文繁體中文
- Christian Nationalism Debates Expose Clashing Views of PowerAs American evangelicals head to the polls, they disagree about the meaning of the contested phrase.
- This Is Not the Most Important Election of Our LivesMichael Wear, founder of the Center for Christianity and Public Life, on the state of American politics, what’s at stake in the midterms, and the temptation to “ultimatize” our issues.
- The Forgotten Christian Cause: Preserving DemocracyThis election season, love your neighbor by supporting voter results, a free press, and a peaceful transfer of power.Português
- Died: Herb Lusk II: ‘Praying Tailback’ Who Gave Up Football for MinistryFirst NFL player to kneel and thank Jesus in the end zone said caring for souls and helping people in poverty were more meaningful than fame.