- Quick To ListenEpisode 268|1 hr 7minRick Warren Mastered the Formula for Suburban Church GrowthWhy the “Purpose Driven” pastor connected with Southern Californians.
- Welcome to Church. Want to Take a Selfie?With photo booths for special occasions, Instagram-friendly congregations navigate the tension between sharing faith and showing off.
- The Hottest Thing at Church Is Not Your Pastor or Worship LeaderAccording to Gallup, it’s the sermon.
- Died: Robert Schuller, Forerunner of the Seeker-Sensitive MovementThe legacy of the audacious and optimistic TV preacher has much to teach Christians about missional creativity and loving those far away from the church.
- How the Seeker-Sensitive, Consumer Church Is Failing a GenerationWe don’t need gimmicks; we need the gospel.
- Contemporary Music: The Cultural Medium and the Christian MessageWhat kind of Christians do contemporary services produce?
- Pop Goes the WorshipReligion professor T. David Gordon says Muzak has shaped singing in church.
- Cracks in the Crystal CathedralWhy we are better off letting God make the gospel relevant.
- The Lord Who Acts Like ItWhere did we get the idea that the church should be a place that makes people feel comfortable?
- The End of Christianity as We Know ItNow we can move on from merely giving people pleasant worship experiences.